For security and encryption information, you can go to https://dochub.com/site/security and also view our article below:
How secure is DocHub to use?
By default, all files and documents you upload to DocHub and open can only be seen by you unless you change the document's privacy setting to public or share it with someone else for signing or viewing or collaborating on a PDF.
Who can see the documents I upload?
Your privacy is our top priority, so your documents and any data within them will always be completely private and secure unless you explicitly choose to share your documents as explained in this article:
How do I share or download my edited PDF?
- What PDF editor tools does DocHub offer for annotating & signing documents?
- How do I send my PDF as a Sign Request?
- How do I share or download my edited PDF?
- How to annotate & electronically sign PDF documents using the Tool Bar
- How legally binding are PDFs signed in DocHub? Is there an audit trail for e-signed documents?
- How to electronically sign & initial PDF documents
- How to add fillable fields to a PDF document
- How to publish a PDF form to a webpage for anyone to sign and complete
- How do I change the email address associated with my DocHub account?