To cancel your DocHub Pro subscription or 30 day trial and prevent your credit card from being charged on your billing date, you can go to https://dochub.com/pricing while logged in and click on 'Downgrade to Free' below the Free column. Or you can go to your Billing Settings and click on the button to 'Cancel at End of Period' to the right of your Subscriptions.
Downgrading to free will still keep your DocHub account in Pro status for the remaining days of your subscription period whether you are in a 30 day trial or a paid monthly or annual plan, and your account will then be auto-downgraded back to the free plan on your next billing date. If you've done this and then change your mind before your trial or subscription period is over, you can restore your subscription by going back to the Pricing Page or Billing Settings and click on Uncancel.
If you do decide to cancel DocHub Pro, we'd really like to get your feedback on whether there is anything in particular we could do to improve DocHub Pro and get you to stay as a Pro user. Your input would be greatly appreciated, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions.
- What PDF editor tools does DocHub offer for annotating & signing documents?
- How do I send my PDF as a Sign Request?
- How do I share or download my edited PDF?
- How to annotate & electronically sign PDF documents using the Tool Bar
- How legally binding are PDFs signed in DocHub? Is there an audit trail for e-signed documents?
- How to electronically sign & initial PDF documents
- How to add fillable fields to a PDF document
- How to publish a PDF form to a webpage for anyone to sign and complete
- How do I change the email address associated with my DocHub account?