You can easily create PDF forms in DocHub from any document or from scratch using our Template Editor / Manage Fields interface to add text boxes (one line or paragraphs), checkboxes, and drop-down menus as well as signature, initials, and auto-date fields to your template or document. For more information on how to do this, please see our articles for how to add fields to a PDF document and how to send a PDF as a sign request.
- What PDF editor tools does DocHub offer for annotating & signing documents?
- How do I send my PDF as a Sign Request?
- How do I share or download my edited PDF?
- How to annotate & electronically sign PDF documents using the Tool Bar
- How legally binding are PDFs signed in DocHub? Is there an audit trail for e-signed documents?
- How to electronically sign & initial PDF documents
- How to add fillable fields to a PDF document
- How to publish a PDF form to a webpage for anyone to sign and complete
- How do I change the email address associated with my DocHub account?